Fly Away
Home About Follow

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
A little mind of 4am.
Friday 25 March 2016 • 04:15 • 0 comments



Hello there.. Its 4am in the morning and i still can't sleep. I don't know why but something just bothering me. I don't know what's going on or what is bothering me.. I don't know what makes me sad.. Maybe it's just me being so sensitive or what.. Im just sad bcs my boyfriend forget a little things about me.. It feels not so good when your boyfriend forget something about you. Feels like he keeping something or someone from me or maybe he's just playing around me.. I dont know.. And guess what? I'm overthinking, thanks to you boyfriend i feel like you dont love me anymore and you only "kesian" for me. Sometimes i feel like you love me and vice versa. I know I've made the same shit mistakes. I tried to apologize. I tried. I know you tired with me, but I'm so sorry. It hurts when you keep bring up the same story, like i can't change to be a better or what. Man , you should kill me or what (daripada you keep bringing up the same story the same mistake I've done). God please make me strong enough. Or else i will stabbed myself to death. By the way, i love you boyfriend, I can't even think what would i do if you leave me. I'm sorry for mingling, its not my intention to do that. But darling.. I'm still here. With you. I've changed. I've changed to be a betteri girlfriend. I love you, always and forever. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for add comment ♥